NVCN works to meet the unmet needs of frail elderly and those living with chronic illness. Membership adds value to your local program and makes you part of a larger voice to advocate for volunteer caregiving.
"There is no other source of information and support that is such a solid match with what I need as a program director. It can be lonely and challenging trying to steer a local program on your own, but being tied into a network of others across the country who do the very same thing day in and day out is enormously encouraging".
- Educational webinars
- Significantly reduced fees for the national conference
- Discount on Storehouse items
- Resource library: templates, power point presentations, discussion groups, networking opportunities
- Career growth opportunties
Annual Dues: Organizations $120; Sponsorship/Individual $120; Corporate $300; Student $40.
Becoming a member is easy!
- Complete an on-line membership application.
2. Submit your payment:
By debit/credit card utilizing the GiveDirect Button on NVCN's website. (Indicate "membership" in the Comment box.)
By check made payable to NVCN and mailed to P.O. Box 6552, Wheeling, WV 26003.